Patient Paws Petsitting & Dog Walking
Your pets are your family members. When you can't be home for them because of work or vacation, you want them taken care of with the same love and attention you give them. Leaving your pets at a kennel or doggie day care is inconvenient, stressful, and often risky. When your pets stay at home in their own space, they are most comfortable. We will provide scheduled visits to give them exercise, potty breaks, treats and snuggles!
Patient Paws is not Rover. We are moms working hard every day of the week, and often on the weekends, to provide great service and care for your pets. We do this because we love animals and we sincerely care about the attention they get. The relationships we form with them and our clients are the key to our great service. You and your pets will never be faced with a stranger entering your home. This is the way we would want it.
What is included in a Patient Paws Visit?
Pet services we can provide:
- Supervised play time outside
- Administration of medicine
- Litterbox cleaning
- Love and attention
- Watering plants
- Bringing in newspapers/mail/packages delivered
- Alternating lights
- Opening/closing blinds
- Carrying trash in/out
- Recycling in/out
- Cleaning up after pets
Other Services Offered:
- Transportation to veterinary appointments if needed
- Services customized for puppies, kittens, elderly pets and special needs pets
- Overnight service available with your pet in the comfort of your own home
- Farm animals fed and tended to as needed-we specialize in chickens!
Areas of service:
New Hope, PA
Patient Paws Petsitting is fully insured.
Contact us: [email protected]